SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2013
12 - 4 p.m.
$45 for members; $55 for non-members; $65 at the door
Wine tasting provided by Moore Brothers Wine, Ryan's Wines & Spirits, and
The Wine & Spirit Co. of Greenville
* Specialty beers * Silent auction * Gourmet hors d'oeuvres * Live music *
Mark your calendars! Wine & Dinosaurs presented by M&T Bank, the Museum’s signature fundraising event, returns for a seventh year on September 22, and this year promises to be bigger and better than ever! Gather your friends for an afternoon enjoying premium wine and specialty beers, delicious hors d’oeuvres, spectacular live music, wine and beer talks by local experts, and a fantastic silent auction.
Plus, new this year:
• Hall of Curiosities – Marvel at some of the Museum’s most curious and never-before-seen creatures, critters, and curiosities.
• Fund an Exhibit – Want to help DMNH preserve natural history? Consider adopting a display from our collection! Help us maintain our exhibit displays which work in concert to bring our education and research initiatives to the public.
• Adopt an Animal Ambassador – Help us care for our live animals by adopting one! Your donation will be used for medical care, food, supplies, and maintenance of our animal enclosures.
• Ask a Scientist – Meet our researchers and discover the science behind the Museum. Curator of Mollusks Dr. Liz Shea and Curator of Birds Dr. Jean Woods will answer your questions and provide insight into some of their fascinating fieldwork.
All proceeds support the Museum’s mission to excite and inform people about the natural world through exploration and discovery. Click here for examples of how we met that mission in the past year and be sure to scroll through the photos from the event on the right.
WITH ADDITIONAL SUPPORT PROVIDED BY:
To learn about sponsorship, silent auction, and volunteer opportunities, please contact Dawn Swartout at 302-658-9111, ext. 303, or email@example.com.