For families and school groups!
Spend a morning celebrating our fragile earth! Tatnall Middle School students will lead interactive and creative conservation-minded stations inside and outside (weather permitting) geared towards kindergarten-third graders.
Activity themes include:
- Biomimicry: Let Nature Build Our Future.
- Ocean Habitats: You Are The Perfect Potion To Keep Our Ocean In Motion.
- Pollinators: Without Pollinators We Wouldn’t Bee Here.
- Recycling: Eat, Sleep, Recycle, Repeat.
- Invasive Species: Spread The Word, Not The Weeds!
- Water and Pollution: Pollution, What Is The Solution?
- Climate Change: The Age of Climate Change.
- Solar Energy: Clean, Efficient, and Reusable Power.
- Endangered Animals: Save Endangered Species! Being Extinct Stinks.
- Water Use: Not Everyone Has Water. Let’s Change That!
- Wind Energy: Have You Ever Heard Of Wind Energy? I’m A Fan.
Educators: Thanks to generous grants, limited funding available for qualifying students, chaperones, and teachers to attend for FREE, busing included! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to register. Special group rates for 15 or more.