For your special occasions…bridal showers, baby showers, adult birthday celebrations, graduation or confirmation parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, or engagement parties, the Delaware Museum of Natural History offers a unique, fun, and social location. Imagine impressing your guests with dinner by our dinosaurs and cocktails near a beautiful coral reef.
The Museum provides a fabulous backdrop that creates naturally wonderful memories. The Museum can be rented after business hours, between 4:30 and 11:30 p.m.; rental time includes set-up and clean-up. The Community Room is available during Museum hours, contact us for more information.
All dates are subject to availability. Our largest space, the Ederic Exhibit Hall, is available for an additional fee on specific days throughout the year as an addition to your rental.
Renting the Museum includes
• Museum admission for host and guests during the event
• 120 Parking spaces
• Access to projector, large screen, Blu-Ray DVD player
and laptop in Community Room
• Access to outdoor areas (pollinator garden, patio, meadow)
• One Facility Coordinator the day of the event
• One or two Visitor Services Personnel for front desk and
security as needed
• Gift shop open (optional)
• Wrap-up meeting in the month leading up to the event
with all vendors and contractors
Reserving the Museum
Contact Rentals Coordinator Sydney Wallenhorst for availability, a quote, or with questions at
email@example.com or 302-658-9111 ext. 301.
In order to reserve a date and time, a signed contract and full payment must be received.
$360/hour after 4:30 p.m.
Options for an extra fee:
• Exhibit hall for larger events (only available selected dates in January, June, and September): $500
Food and Beverage
If you would like your event catered, we are exclusive with Toscana Catering. For more information, please contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org.