The Delaware Museum of Natural History is a unique, fun, and social location for your business meeting or special event, including retirement parties, happy hours, or team building.
The Museum provides a fabulous backdrop creating naturally wonderful memories. The Museum can be rented after business hours, from 4:30-11:30 p.m., or before opening from 6-9:30 a.m. Rental time must include set-up and clean-up. Our Community Room is available for meetings during Museum hours as well as after-hours.
All dates are subject to availability. Our largest space, the Ederic Exhibit Hall, is available for an additional fee on specific days throughout the year as an addition to your rental.
Renting the Museum includes
• Museum admission for host and guests during the event
• 120 Parking spaces
• Access to projector, large screen, Blu-Ray DVD player
and laptop in Community Room
• Access to outdoor areas (pollinator garden, patio, meadow)
• One Facility Coordinator the day of the event
• One or two Visitor Services Personnel for front desk and
security as needed
• Gift shop open (optional)
• Wrap-up meeting in the month leading up to the event
with all vendors and contractors
Reserving the Museum
Contact Rentals Coordinator Sydney Richter for availability, a quote, or with questions at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-658-9111 ext. 301.
In order to reserve a date and time, a signed contract and full payment must be received.
$360 per hour after 4:30 p.m.
For the Community Room (available for meetings during Museum Hours as well as after hours):
- $120/hour: 40-60 people. (Theater-style set up with chairs only.)
- $100/hour: 20-30 people (8 tables with chairs.)
- $80/hour: 15-20 people.
- $75/hour: 8-14 people.
- $60/hour: 1-8 people.
Options for an extra fee
• Education programs, such as live animal show.
Food and Beverage
Toscana Catering is our exclusive caterer for events and meetings. For more information, please contact Lori at email@example.com.