The Delaware Museum of Natural History is a unique, fun, and social location. Imagine impressing your guests with dinner by our dinosaurs and cocktails near a beautiful coral reef.
The Museum provides a fabulous backdrop that creates naturally wonderful memories. The Museum can be rented after business hours, between 4:30 and 11:30 p.m.; rental time includes set-up and clean-up. We are booking weddings until November 2020.
All dates are subject to availability. Our largest space, the Ederic Exhibit Hall, is available for an additional fee on specific days throughout the year (generally in September, January and May) as an addition to your rental.
Renting the Museum includes
• Museum admission for host(s) and guests during the event
• Free admission for event planners, bride, and groom
leading up to the event, when notified and approved by
the Rentals Coordinator
• 120 Parking spaces
• Access to projector, large screen, Blu-Ray DVD player and laptop in Community Room
• Access to outdoor areas (butterfly garden, patio, meadow)
• One Facility Coordinator the day of the event
• Two Visitor Services Personnel for front desk and security
• Wrap-up meeting in the month leading up to the event with all vendors and contractors
• One hour rehearsal time at the Museum the week of the wedding
• 2 classrooms to be used as bridal suites, only by bridal party and immediate family
Reserving the Museum
Contact Rentals Coordinator Sydney Wallenhorst for availability, a quote, or with questions at
email@example.com or 302-658-9111 ext. 301.
In order to reserve a date and time, a signed contract and full payment must be received.
Options for an extra fee:
• Exhibit hall for large receptions (100+), selected dates only
• Live animal presentations, meet & greets
• Live, free flight bird shows or
meet & greets- prices vary
• Museum tours
• Nature Nook open
• Child care